Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally
I was going to suggest this but you did already, so there.

Make it possible to burn corpses as plague prevention tactic.
Sitoutumaton Wrote:I was going to suggest this but you did already, so there.

Why did that statement immediately bring to mind Plague Doctor outfits for traitor Medical Doctors, or the Head Surgeon if that position were to come back?
Sitoutumaton Wrote:I was going to suggest this but you did already, so there.

That would be kinda cool. Perhaps have a special garbage chute in the janitor's area that leads directly to the engine's combustion chamber, like the incinerator in Looper or something.
I don't really like the idea of burning all bodies (even coloneable ones) to prevent disease.
Does *monologue work in any of the new areas?

And are things like radiation storms working?
Conor12 Wrote:Does *monologue work in any of the new areas?

And are things like radiation storms working?

"As I walked into the monkey pen something hit me like a ton of bricks; this primate palace smelled better than the rest of this floating shit heap we all call home."
BETA TESTING TONIGHT
Go to irc.synirc.net / #goonstation for the server link
Idk if anyone heard this but the chef doesn't start with a produce satchel
That could he a very dangerous situation, Now hew can't spread George Melon over the new station for a party
This is known, but the Gas Sensors inside the Mixing Room Gas Chambers don't really do anything.

Also last night me and another Scientist were mixing stuff, and right after someone replaced the doors with Vault Doors the gas from the bottom chamber just disappeared for no reason. But that's probably due to some weird reaction with the atmos code and admindickery, not the map itself.
h3half Wrote:This is known, but the Gas Sensors inside the Mixing Room Gas Chambers don't really do anything.

Also last night me and another Scientist were mixing stuff, and right after someone replaced the doors with Vault Doors the gas from the bottom chamber just disappeared for no reason. But that's probably due to some weird reaction with the atmos code and admindickery, not the map itself.

The gas sensors don't do anything yet because the gas logging program hasn't been written yet.
darn, I missed testing again..... why me?
Hipbee's gonna be mad. Trying out some more engine/toxins practice on my private testing server, I just got a sustained engine burn going at 2.5 megawatts for five full minutes, and it stayed over 2+ for another twenty-five minutes with very little fuel usage.

:ugeek:
Cogwerks Wrote:Hipbee's gonna be mad. Trying out some more engine/toxins practice on my private testing server, I just got a sustained engine burn going at 2.5 megawatts for five full minutes, and it stayed over 2+ for another twenty-five minutes with very little fuel usage.

:ugeek:

... I could probably sustain it at 500 watts for 3 seconds big grin
one day I will dethrone you cogwreks, then It will be me who is the king.

there can only be one