Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Dead People Want More Stuff to do!
(12-26-2023, 05:49 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: this is already a thing in the afterlife bar

Damn, someone stole my good idea before I had it.
If ya'll really want some more stuff to do, one suggestion could be adding a little surgery corner to help people practice surgery. Shouldn't cause too many issues due to the lack of hidden content around surgery, unlike chemistry.
(12-28-2023, 02:51 PM)Wisemonster Wrote: If ya'll really want some more stuff to do, one suggestion could be adding a little surgery corner to help people practice surgery. Shouldn't cause too many issues due to the lack of hidden content around surgery, unlike chemistry.

sounds good to me tbh, though why not just do it on a monkey (or add a surgery dummy in medical?)
(12-28-2023, 03:19 PM)Cal Wrote:
(12-28-2023, 02:51 PM)Wisemonster Wrote: If ya'll really want some more stuff to do, one suggestion could be adding a little surgery corner to help people practice surgery. Shouldn't cause too many issues due to the lack of hidden content around surgery, unlike chemistry.

sounds good to me tbh, though why not just do it on a monkey (or add a surgery dummy in medical?)

as long as the dummy has a nose that lights up and buzzes if you mess up
Brought this up on other thread before but it would be nice if we could fish in afterlife.