Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shitty Grill needs some indicator or status when you cook something
i don't know when it slighty cooked or just cooked. Its need indicator or something. Rightclick>examine doesnt do anything. Also Wikipage doesn't tell it as well. 

https://wiki.ss13.co/Foods_and_Drinks#Shitty_Grill

Also what does Clean Grill button ? Usually i play on goon1. is that goon 3 thing ?
I think learning the timing by trial and error, and then guessing based on that is more fun than spamclicking examine.

Clean Grill removes the reagents from the grill (you can pour reagents into the grill too).
(12-17-2023, 10:08 AM)pali6 Wrote: I think learning the timing by trial and error, and then guessing based on that is more fun than spamclicking examine.

Clean Grill removes the reagents from the grill (you can pour reagents into the grill too).

So i can cook lsd fish ? Awesome! Atleast watching grill and some flashy gifs on it would help me to understand whats goin on actually. I know its too much but i wish i was able to see fish turn to golden brown to brown.
Also weird thing sometimes i can cook whole monkey but i had to press 100 times is it bug or not ? Sometimes it doesnt cook. I cant cook whole chicken but monkey are bigger than chicken why this is happening ?
Please add when something inside of grill change flames we can use it as indicator it could tell us when is about to grilled or slightly grilled.
My dude, stop nercoing your posts.
On this forum we got 3 ways of doing suggestions:
Ask if someone can PR it.
Make it yourself.
Or gain reactions.

And I will be honest, a dev said: "its trial an error."
ANd I am with this. It's a SHITTY GRILL made of spare parts NOT made up to code without all the bells and whistles so you can make the worst kinda food.
Only a master chef should be able to cook on something THIS SHITTY.

So no.. no one wants this.. I am sorry but just git gud or use the normal grill.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...#pid199788
have you ever seen my fish shop ?
It seems your problems are what I call: "The risk of the business"

If you have problems with your rods. Store em in a crate.
If the shitty grill ain't working.. ask for a fryer who has about the same problem.
If not an oven. Engineering can make one.

Even your angler request is such a miniscule problem in my opinion that doesn't need as much fixing.
As your icon says: "You just want baby mode."
But even someone like me who hates certain changes, deals with them since in the end they enhance my expirence.