Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More uses for wood. (FIRE!)
You know... botanists barely grow trees these days that just give nice wood. The only use they have for em is wooden floors and doors.

But what if.. we can be like cavemen and use the wood for other purposes?

Like campfires, torches and homemade spears?

That's just the suggestion.
Allow use to "chop wood" into other wooden tools. Maybe a wood carving kit and just have campfires and torches were there is oxygen.
FINALLY THE TRUE AZONE EXPIRENCE TO GO OUT CAMPING!
Once again the botany gang wholeheartedly support more application for wood. Truly a material for the space age.

I've seen theses nice wooden kegs around. How come we can't make that ?
(12-13-2023, 09:00 AM)Decarcassor Wrote: Once again the botany gang wholeheartedly support more application for wood. Truly a material for the space age.

I've seen theses nice wooden kegs around. How come we can't make that ?

I have seen several items around that can have "WOOD" in them.
I could make a flame myself. But there is a barrel + fire combo that I would love to see as an item to make.
I just want to make things that I can bonk people with
(12-13-2023, 12:22 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I just want to make things that I can bonk people with

If you want to make a good baseball bat, you need a high quality wood. (So high potency wood)
Potency and mutations should affect the matsci stats
We can already make batteries out of potato, so why not more matsci stats? Endurance to burn for longer and potency to burn brighter and hotter.

Side note, should torches also work as a sort of extremely large blunts? Splice a tree and weed to create a torch that spits out weed smoke (or other chems) when lit?