Complaint Not sure why Banned (Cliff Bailey)
Hello I just got a day ban for ...
REASON:Random assaults as a non-antagonist. Please read the rules.
BY:leeanei

I'm not here to start trouble and I'll gladly take the ban, but im confused as to why I got it.

I was being a griefy clown, not trying to hide anything and had ran into sec a half a dozen times and me and sec had a gag set up and I was about to be electric chaired, got sent out airlock after captain had opened the wrong flusher in courtroom and I walked out of it (never used courtroom flushers, didn't know) then came back as ghost critter and bit captain a bunch he said roughly "it tickles" and giggled a lot, I figured this did no damage and afterwords I was smushed. then while observing as a ghost I was banned.

I'm not sure what I did or if it was a previous round, I know I push some boundaries sometimes and have been banned for such, but I really have no idea over this one guys, if I posted this in the wrong place or if I should have asked more directly from specific admin then I appologise.
You were banned for being a griefy clown on RP. What else is there to it? If you want to be hostile and violent, you need to roll antagonist.
(12-10-2023, 01:08 PM)Leeanei Wrote: You were banned for being a griefy clown on RP. What else is there to it? If you want to be hostile and violent, you need to roll antagonist.

Okay, no problems I thought there was a bit of leeway with roles such as clown causing some minor trouble as long as you werent harming or causing mahem. the whole [if it takes more than 5 minutes to correct, you shouldnt be doing it) explanation in rules. but i was obviously pushing way to far. thank you for your quick reponse, i will review rules again and correct this behavior.