Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
New way to make Bandanas
What if you could make a bandana out of a bed sheet and its color depends on the bed sheets color? Maybe even allow towels to be made into Bandanas. I just think it would be kinda neat.
Don't see why not? Siccors + Bed sheet = Bandana.
Scissors and bed sheet already makes eye holes doesnt it?
(12-06-2023, 06:08 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Scissors and bed sheet already makes eye holes doesnt it?

Yes, but now it gives a prompt like some other interactions do.

"Do you want to cut eye holes or make bandana's?"
If you think Scope Creep is fun, you can think of how you can tear bedsheets into fabric pieces that can then be put into fabricators, but the sheets are always white no matter the source bedsheet's color.

Of course, trying to change that to match the color of the source blanket so bandanas can be multicolored brings in more issues, namely figuring out what should happen when someone tries to stack fabric sheets of different colors, how matsci code even *works*, how they'd merge the colors when put together in that big refinery box - as well as not being able to make patterned bandanas out of the rainbow blanket, dollar pattern blanket, and royal blanket (if it does exist and I'm not misremembering a basic red cape), which would be a major loss - so if anyone would like to make bandanas, don't waste your time with that.

Either way, I would like bandanas, both scrap-made and professionally tailored from clothing stalls, and I'm surprised this is the first time someone's spoke of 'em here.