Feedback ADMIN FEEDBACK (IT'S GOOD FOR ONCE)
Thumbs Up 
We were talking about the feedback forum and it was accurately referred to as the "complaints section." And I thought it was time we had some positive feedback here.

I want to start off by thanking the admin and dev team for everything you folks do, you put in tons of work for no reward and far less thanks than you deserve. Keeping the community a fun and safe place to be means wading through the less pleasant parts of it on a regular basis (the feedback forum is ample evidenceof that), and you deserve recognition for everything you put up with for the community.

Second of all I want to thank the admins who have run so many fun events, both scheduled and impromptu, you folks are endlessly creative and I've never had a bad time when an admin gets involved in a round, and I've had even MORE fun showing up to the scheduled events to point to the most recent examples, the syndicate assault looked INSANELY fun and I have heard nothing but praise for it since. I love combat focused RP events, because it's a rarity to get to be involved in heavy combat still in a roleplay environment. Thank you angel for organizing that, and I hope to see more of your events in the future! (While I'm in the country this time hopefully)

In addition: the Thanksgiving event. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. I walked in expecting a feast, fistfought a turkey and won, got a souvenir picture with it, got teleported into a wall, sneezed fire onto the table, and got turned into a cooked turkey. All in all? Amazingly fun event. I'm not sure who was actually in charge of organizing tis one, but whoever you are, you knocked it out of the park. I can't wait for more!

Thank you all for making goon such a wonderful place to play, I'm so glad I stumbled into this community from a stupid youtube vod. And since it's the season, merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year!

(P.S. I know it's the admin feedback channel, but mentors and contributors, you guys are also awesome. And stinky. Especially stinky.)