Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Station assault gamemode
Somehow the station 13 has managed to piss of yet another space faction, and they want VENGANCE, and that comes with them assaulting the station to either kill everyone, or complete an objective(for example destroying portion of the station.) Before said assault arrives the enemy gets to pick a spawn point from a couple of locations. Once that happens the crew gets notified of where the assault will take place and gets a little bit of time(not too much!) to prepare some defenses and weapons. Once the enemy arrives its an all out brawl, they could have a limited amount of lives or a time limit before they retreat and the mission is a failure.

I think it could be a lot like the dwarves vs zombies gamemode in ye olden day minecraft.
sounds like nuclear assault
Could make a mini version for midround roll to send in a death squad to kill specific targets (yeah, like nuclear assault but maybe you don't get to pick weapons, maybe you just get a rifle and branwen), would be very nice for when the round is very quiet.
I'm not sure what other faction it could be, but I think this might be fun. Does remind me of Nuclear Emergency and Hunters, though. Spawning with some random equipment and given targets is neat and sounds like a nice time, but it'll have to be pretty different from other similar antags I think.
I don't know how often multiple people join mid-round for there to be an entire squad for death, unless we're going with an AI controlled death squad which would shake things up

It might be the lack of sleep mixed with the limitations added in by Solwra, but my brain went to space mad max, people charging the station on bikes and blowing up like meteors and trying to kill the crew with improvised weapons and monkeys