Complaint unreasonable ban?
Question 
hey! not too upset about the ban itself, but i was really confused why it constituted as a proper ban? although it was only for 10 minutes, admittedly.

what happened was, there was this captain going around in a shift, challenging everyone to fights [at least, i was told and assumed this from the context given in chat]. not to mention, as i recall, he attacked someone in medbay. so i go into the ring toward the end of the round, and i start beating him. he proceeds to whip out a flash, a stun gun, and proceeds to shoot me and flash me. someone else enters the ring and starts helping me out to make things more fair and so, we continue suplexing him. and beyond what i meant to do, to death. admittedly i felt bad about this, but since there was barely like five minutes left in the shift, there wasn't a lot i could do there. so once the shift ends, i start getting yelled at in OOC for 'antag griefing', when he provoked the entire situation in the first place. i understand killing him was a bit much, but it feels like a situation where i think a ban was a bit unfair, considering i also lost my own antagonist round following that

sorry to take up your time, and thanks for reading! [this is my first post here, so i apologize if it's not formatted correctly.]
Killing the captain because they cheat at boxing is not good roleplay, nor were you an antagonist.

If you *actually* felt bad, you probably shouldn't have stripped all their clothes and ID, left them to rot, and proclaimed yourself new captain.

The ten minute ban was a warning.

You should definitely have ahelped the OOC abuse, we don't tolerate people using OOC or LOOC for this sort of thing. It was handled regardless, since I was just made aware of it by reading this.