Complaint banned barely played for the last few months
Admin: Flourish-(discord)
Server: i was offline at the time
Date: Sometime in the past few weeks i think?

Ban Reason: Blatant Metagaming, Metafriending with a group that made cruel and bigoted comments towards other players

i dont want unbanned

i have played about 5 rounds in the past 6 months and got banned for metafriending metagaming and bigoted comments about other players?

just want to know what happened and why i was banned? To my memory i havent metagamed with anyone or said bigoted comments in anything related to goonstation, sure i had friends that i would wave to or spend shifts with in-game but tons of people have those
As the ban message indicates, you were identified as actively participating in metagaming/metafriending with a group that made cruel and bigoted comments toward other players. We will not tolerate the presence of players in our community who do not respect our rules or our other community members.
any chance i could get a dm with more information of who made these bigoted comments so that i can avoid them in the future
I suggest that you examine your own friendships and conduct. Since you have expressed that you don't want to be unbanned, we have nothing further to discuss.
that seems like a large cop out answer sorry for wasting your precious time