Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fun areas potential map bugs.
The new station warehouse has a culinary maintenance door connecting it to maintainence, what good is a warehouse if has a culinary maintenance door that only chef could use. I'm pretty sure that's left over from kitchen, so it should be changed to a normal maintenance door or something.

Not sure if this one is intentional, but the northmost door from courtroom's maintenance, the same hall that connects to toolstorage, is a hydroponics maintenance door. which is pretty dumb considering it connects to crew quarters hallway.

In addition to that, there's a maintainence hall that also is north of that (next to boxing) that has a hydroponics maintenance door on both sides, do the botanist get a maint hall all to themselves or what. I'd at least think one door would be marked openable by assistants for hiding, unless rad storms aren't a thing anymore.

finally, N apc is inaccessible thanks to the pool, move it somewhere or move the pool one square down so that it can be accessed without breaking things.

Most of these things aren't really bugs, but I assume they were just map things that were missed or maybe just left alone because lazy.
Another thing is that the fun area loses power every round due to the wiring not being made properly, and is not manually fixable due to the floor tiles being unremovable.
There are also no AI cams in the new areas.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:There are also no AI cams in the new areas.
I myself have no problem with this.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:There are also no AI cams in the new areas.
good
The maintainence hall south of botany now has two normal maintainence doors, I'm pretty sure the north one should be a hydroponics maintainence door, otherwise it's possible for normal crewmen to just walk into botany.

Not trying to be picky.
[Image: GCM7z.png]

A kitchen cabinet spawns under the far right oven.
Ok what about this door:
[Image: 6K53e.png]

why does the chef NOT have access to it?
Wonkmin, thanks for fixing almost all of the wiring glitches I reported yesterday, but it seems you missed the section right under the monkey vending machine. Thus, the kitchen APC is still disconnected from the power grid.
The room where the arcade used to be has a door that is still labled arcades. I think its now the crew quarters.
The south door for emergency storage is labeled and ID locked to Maintenance access level.
Wonkmin Wrote:
Winged_Chiller Wrote:Ok what about this door:
why does the chef NOT have access to it?
Because I can't work out how to make both the barman AND chef have access to the same door. It's impossible apparently. Sorry.

Wait, why does the barman need access to a kitchen door? I thought the second door would be put there so the chef can get behind the counter?
Totally going to re-direct a chute into the kitchen! big grin
Please add more fire alarms. From what I can tell, the sole fixture next to the crew quarters shower controls the whole area and that's quite a reach if you are stuck in e. g. the VR room without a crowbar. Suggestions:

- Northern part of crew quarters with the wardrobes,
- Boxing ring/pool area,
- On the opposite end of the main hallway,
- VR/barber foyer,
- Bar.

I also noticed that some fire doors (bar-to-hallway and boxing area-to-hallway) never seem to trigger at all.