Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonkers
Usual Clown name: Bonkers
BYOND username: NoobWithATie
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: 1 & 3

Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns? Be an asshole, but don't grief, if you lube up medbay, I'm a clown isn't an excuse when the mods come knocking.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)

? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter) T-shirt launcher, it holds shirts saying a cheesy clown meme or pun.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? Rip up a fake electric chair and kidnapping alll the heads, letting everyone watch in horror as they think the Captain, MD, RD, HoS, and HoP are going to die, then the silence after they find out it was just a prank, and we (the people who helped me make this prank) are banished to the space/oshan diner.
 ? Draw a picture!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                          |
                                                                                          |
        o                                      o                                       |
       o                                            o                                       |
        o                                           o                                       |
                                                                                          |
                                  ooo                                                  |
                                  ooo                                                   |
                                                                                          |
                                                                                          |
                                   \  /                                                         |
                                    \/                                                          |
                                                                                           |
I couldn't get the picture to show up so here ya go, I used text.
clwon
(10-29-2023, 07:13 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: clwon
True