Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rancher Idea] Can i knife the Feed bag pour to ground at once ?
Lets make it happend please. I want to knife the feed bag and pour to ground at once. Also if i put food to satchel and throw it to grinder it doesn't work. I wish it was worked. Atleast let me knife the feed bag and pour to ground.
When was the last time you checked the satchel thing? Either it wasnt recently or there's a bug
I mean satchel takes 50 piece if i throw satchel grinder i want to get 50 piece of feed bag.

Atleast let me drag all fruits/veggies from ground to feed grinder. One by One kinda annoying.

Looks like it's working to me?
(10-13-2023, 11:43 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Looks like it's working to me?

Is it always like that ?when i throw bag of full satchel it gives me 1 white food ? Thats why i stop doing it and added one by one. Sometimes pop up doesn't show up idk whats wrong with it. But please let me knife entire feed bag.
(10-14-2023, 01:09 AM)TheNoobOne Wrote: Is it always like that ?when i throw bag of full satchel it gives me 1 white food ? Thats why i stop doing it and added one by one. Sometimes pop up doesn't show up idk whats wrong with it. But please let me knife entire feed bag.

IIrc, that's happening when you select that "placein the chute" option. You throw in the whole satchel without pouring out the content. You should choose the "empty it into the chute" option instead.

I had a different issue once where the grinder was playing the sound all the time and tried to grind food that was not there. When i poured stuff in it worked, though. Couldn't reproduce it, though.
(10-14-2023, 04:10 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 01:09 AM)TheNoobOne Wrote: Is it always like that ?when i throw bag of full satchel it gives me 1 white food ? Thats why i stop doing it and added one by one. Sometimes pop up doesn't show up idk whats wrong with it. But please let me knife entire feed bag.

IIrc, that's happening when you select that "placein the chute" option. You throw in the whole satchel without pouring out the content. You should choose the "empty it into the chute" option instead.

I had a different issue once where the grinder was playing the sound all the time and tried to grind food that was not there. When i poured stuff in it worked, though. Couldn't reproduce it, though.

Dude i did not see that pop up message several times so i stop doing it.