Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add Bell peppers to botany and a way to grow seaweed
As a Chef there are some recipes that I would like to see added that involve bell peppers and rework some previous ones. As well as this it would be nice to see them on a pizza smile.

Bell peppers:
some ideas I have for bell peppers off the top of my head are that they would come in 3 variants; Green, red and yellow. They would just be used purely within cooking (for now) and a few ideas I have for its use in cooking are -
Ratatouille: Just add bell peppers to the recipe
Chicken enchiladas: Using bell peppers, cheese, chicken, tomato, garlic and a tortilla.
Stuffed peppers: Done by cutting a bell pepper in half and stuffing it with ingredients (would work like how I guess pizza and sushi does)
Matbucha: Done by combining Bell peppers, Chili sauce, tomato and garlic

Obviously these are just a few ideas for Bell peppers but I would overall love to see them added to botany.

Another major issue I have with Chef/botany is the inability to get seaweed sustainably on maps other than Oshan. So if your on any other map your only source of more is other fridges/foodtechs or a few from a QM food order box thing.

It would be nice if Botany could grow sea weed. That's all I'm saying smile

Again just ideas. Hopefully they can perhaps spark someone to maybe take on these ideas. That is all. Thank you!
[Image: Watermarked-Peppers-images-subjected-to-...ks-and.jpg]
Generally not a fan of seeds that only exist to be used in cooking recipes. If it does not contain a useful chemical, have some quirky mutation, or interesting gene strain, then there is no reason for botany to ever grow it unless the chef ask for it. And since cooking doesn't care at all about anything botany can do to produce, there is also no reason to put any effort into it.
(10-10-2023, 03:59 PM)Decarcassor Wrote: Generally not a fan of seeds that only exist to be used in cooking recipes. If it does not contain a useful chemical, have some quirky mutation, or interesting gene strain, then there is no reason for botany to ever grow it unless the chef ask for it. And since cooking doesn't care at all about anything botany can do to produce, there is also no reason to put any effort into it.

I mostly agree with this. Bell peppers does not add much to botany or the chef. Many of the recipes mentioned could drop the bell peppers and added as well and would be fine.

Sea weed could be a botany mutation of grass or weed, though.
Then we make uses for it.

Bell peppers.
Green - Low potency
Yellow - Medium Potency
Red - High potency.

Bell peppers give Capsi and some "egg" chemical (so farty yay). Higher potency the better.

Mutant variant:
"Bell" Pepper. - No longer yields "Egg" chemical but now makes loud bell noises.
Stop light pepper - Extremely high Potency, puts a Jalepeno to shame! So much so it makes the consumer STOP then GO and run to get milk!
Bomb Pepper - Botany's way of making Capsi riot grenades. Requires extremely high life span.

There... now it's different.

Funny Mutations scenes
(10-11-2023, 12:53 AM)Kotlol Wrote: "Bell" Pepper. - No longer yields "Egg" chemical but now makes loud bell noises.

Hun wake up, new vuvuzela just dropped