Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skeleton heads and poles
You can stick people's heads on poles, and speak on them if you're a skeleton. Skeleton players often drag them around for RPs sake etc but it seems to make everyone in the vicinity want to steal the head and run with it. People don't understand it's the skeleton player's literal head and often take it without knowing what they're doing too. I'd like to be able to staple or weld my head onto the pole or something, so it doesn't just take a click to remove.
Not playing a skellie guy but excellent idea, I've seen people run off with skellie heads fairly often lately, one even got got dumped in the trash and was about to be grinded
Use wire on head on pole so they have to use wirecutters to remove the head/skull?
I feel like we can go further beyond just sticking your head on a pole and having it stick. Like, you're still in full control of your head right? Why not just.. BITE the sucker who picks you up? Or wiggle your way out of their backpack!

They can still drag the skull along but you'd have a chance to get it back or have it rescued by a passerby instead of slam dunked into a trash can with no recourse cause a staffy wormed their way in.
Personally I feel that driving a rod through your skull should probably give you instakill levels of brain damage. Where else is that pike gonna pierce through?

(the dome of the skull of course :P)
It should absolutely kill you