Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey-making mutation
Space bees are the most sacred creature on the station, so what could be better than letting spacemen be more like them?

The Honey Producer Mutation

Affected crewmen should keep a track of how much sugar they have metabolised, or has decayed in their bodies. Activating the mutation would then cause them to regurgitate a blob of honey laced with a portion of whatever non-sugar reagents are presently active in their system. Attempting to activate it without any sugar could just cause some gross message about vomiting. It could also be used to produce a special message when used near real space bees, which could laugh at the 2d spaceman trying to emulate them, or factor into some hilariously convoluted Solarium sequel.

In short, a mutation like this would be fun, have practical uses (detox, sharing chemicals, making money off honey) without breaking the game, give more of a use for candy, and be completely in-keeping with all the bee-themed fun stuff around in Goonstation.

Vote for beepeople.
While we're having bad ideas can I get a bee sting to inject people I don't like with pancuro from my butt?
This sounds fun you could do lots of gimmicky things with it as well.
Have the process slowly turn them into a bee or make them some sort of werebee. Maybe the werebee can birth more bees and command them?
Bumble.