HoS for Dwarfe
Usual Character Name: Jacob Dwarfe
BYOND Username: MorphingDwarf
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A I think
Times Available: Pretty much whenever

Reason for Application (300 word minimum):
I am applying for a few simple reasons. Firstly, I believe I have been around long enough and played enough security to be a reasonable choice for this position. Secondly, I typically play on whichever server is lower on population, and that typically means we have an AFK detective and no security, or a really shit HoP acting as security. Thirdly, I want to make people want to play security so that the rounds will be funner for everyone. I also wish to correct the thought that traitors need to be killed. If I get HoS I will prevent traitors who haven't done anything being arrested with all of their items being confiscated before the 15 minute mark. If I am HoS I will try to keep the rounds more focused on fun than hunting down the antagonists. However, there are some exceptions. If a wizard goes on a killing spree, I will stop them via shaving, stripping, and prosecuting in a court of law. For changelings I believe that there may be no other way to truly stop them other than death, but I don't really mind that because I find that intense fights with changelings can be rather fun. As for traitors, I will always use non-lethal force with one exception. If the traitor has killed more than five people, or has tried to, then I consider myself authorized to use lethal force, but I try not to.
I know that this is my second or third time applying, but my last application was fairly close in my eyes and I got a lot of "Try again in a month or two" responses, and since it has been much longer than a month or two since my last application, I decided I would go ahead and try again.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): When I play SS13 I don't think to myself Oh, better play sec! However, when I do play sec, I like to take a much more relaxed role, just perusing around the station, only really rushing off to respond to frantic screams over the radio, or murderers I catch in the act. The most recent thing I think of off the top of my head was a round when I was the detective, and right off the bat I spotted the chaplain, Charline Kruse, throw an agent card to Lily Lilington, the QM I think. I took a couple pictures from my hiding spot and decided I would trail the chaplain. I followed him for a while, during which he alligned himself with the wizard in security. I was hidden in the interrogation observation room, watching the whole thing when the wizard burst through the door. I fired upon him, hitting him once (I think), then he froze me solid. I didn't try to bust out, but he kicked me out. Upon my thawing, he instantly cluwned me, then ran off. I gathered my stuff and stayed in my hiding spot, as I could still see Charline, the chaplain. She also entered my hiding spot, and I promptly shot him/her with stun rounds. I then emptied his/her pockets and removed his/her backpack, in which was a welder, and a pack of cigerettes, which I knew were syndie cigs, but had not seen him use them in game, so I ignored them. I tried to apologize, since he had 'nothing on him', but forgot that cluwne talk sounds just like laughter. I then tried to move away, but tripped, and he got up and threw a lit syndie cig at my prone body. I got up fast enough to run away, and left to wander the halls. I hadn't walked but 30 seconds when he met me again and knocked me out instantly. He then dragged me to an airlock and threw me out into space. I don't know if that was what you wanted when you said experience, but that is how the majority of my rounds go. I know this wasn't a glory story, but I think I showed me in a good light. Thank you for your consideration.

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): I like the security layout the way it is currently.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
A haiku:
Shrek is very green
He is horrifically shit
He smells like onion

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I am sure I have been banned before, but as I have been around for over a year now, I truly can't remember.
I remember saying no last time, but you genuinely seem to have taken a lot of the feedback you got on board and become a far more good + fun player. Yes from me.
Yeah. He can get a little hot headed at times, but he's not the kind of guy who'll ruin your game to get back at you.
[Image: WKOIqbU.png]
I don't know why I made this but if I get HoS I will stop this behavior.

Im so so sorry I didn't mean it
Yes on two conditions:

1. You channel your (noted and occasional) anger towards bad sec officers, petty tickets, and aggressively goofing off

2. Draw more art, post it
poland spring Wrote:Yes on two conditions:

1. You channel your (noted and occasional) anger towards bad sec officers, petty tickets, and aggressively goofing off

1. I do realize that I can be quick to punish completely shit security officers, but I don't ever recall being truly angry towards petty tickets, or tickets at all.

2. http://imgur.com/Tlmbhz6] More on the way!

what have you done...
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:

1. I do realize that I can be quick to punish completely shit security officers, but I don't ever recall being truly angry towards petty tickets, or tickets at all.

He worded it badly, but I think he's trying to say you should channel your anger towards those things, not that you do.

Anyway, yeah, yes from me. You've always seemed pretty chill.
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:

2. http://imgur.com/Tlmbhz6] More on the way!

what have you done...
He was, from my understanding, suggesting that you issue silly tickets when you get angry.
GuntherHermann Wrote:
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:

He worded it badly, but I think he's trying to say you should channel your anger towards those things, not that you do.

Anyway, yeah, yes from me. You've always seemed pretty chill.

Yeah that's what I meant, angry/silly tickets are hilarious. Also yell at your officers.

And good art, VOTE SECURED
A true masterpiece for the ages! http://imgur.com/rIKPRKM
You've got the Vote of HOSS GARDEN, SWIRLIE COP
If this doesn't get me HoS then I don't know what will.
http://youtu.be/X16G2hsVI9w?t=50s
You're welcome.
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:If this doesn't get me HoS then I don't know what will.
http://youtu.be/X16G2hsVI9w?t=50s
You're welcome.
I know I'm not supposed to reply to other application while I have my own open, but fuck that video made me laugh so fucking hard. Besides that I have actually played with you a number of times and for the most part you do seem like a person I could trust with the beret, so I yeah I vote for you.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:You're welcome.
I know I'm not supposed to reply to other application while I have my own open[/quote]
If you know you're not supposed to, why do it?

I vote yes, Dwarfe is a good dwarfe.
Yes for HoS. If I start playing again, i'll keep an eye out for you.