Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Said No - LLJK #1, Feb 9
Admin name: I Said No
Server: LLJK 1
Date/Time: February 9, sometime in the afternoon
Synopsis: At the end of a round, I said hi to ISN and complimented him on a good explosion. His reply (paraphrasingsmile "screw off you sack of pus". I did not do anything ingame to elicit the reply.
Extra Information: I can understand ISN is grumpy at me because I behaved stupidly on the IRC channel, but does he really have to swear at me and insult me publicly every time he sees me?
I AM PEANUT POSTING.
i dunno how about you quit trying to buddy up to me when you know i can't stand you, you odious sack of crap
How is saying hi and saying you made a good explosion me trying to "buddy up" to you?

I'm not complaining that you don't like me, I'm complaining that you apparently have decided you can't talk to me in a civil manner when in public conversation. Speaking of which, you insulted me and swore at me in the reply.
you do realize there are consequences to spouting off your absolutely fucking awful opinions publicly on the IRC beyond being banned, right? you've been openly homophobic and anti-working class, why would i find either of those traits endearing at all? I say you come off as an absolutely odious and vile person because I've seen absolutely nothing to the contrary and i'm not going to be shouted down from this belief by you or anyone else until I see strong compelling evidence that you've changed your ways - which I wont exactly be liable to trust anyway because you really do not strike me as a trustworthy person at all

as for the link between saying hi and buddying up or whatever, it's not so much the one isolated incident as the fact you basically say hi and throw a compliment of some kind at me every time you see me, which i find creepy to begin with but i'm not really going to comment on unless there's other factors involved (oh look at that, see the first paragraph), and besides you know full well i can't goddamn stand you

i don't interfere with your games or anything beyond that, i tolerate you because someone obviously decided having you unbanned was the best decision and I've enough respect for whoever made that call to not step on that, but frankly i'm not compelled by any rule to like you at all and I don't plan on doing so, so tolerance is all you get
besides, if you can't take a few knocks then what the fuck are you even doing here
look let's leave this at 'we are not required to like you' and stick a fork in this thread, thanks