Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blinding artifacts don't blind
When you touch an artifact that's supposed to blind you it gives you the blindness mutation, but the overlay doesn't appear so you can still see everything
YJHGHTFH Wrote:When you touch an artifact that's supposed to blind you it gives you the blindness mutation, but the overlay doesn't appear so you can still see everything
This is a feature. the blindness mutation only makes it so that actions don't appear in the chat, you can still see where you are going.
Lavastage Wrote:
YJHGHTFH Wrote:When you touch an artifact that's supposed to blind you it gives you the blindness mutation, but the overlay doesn't appear so you can still see everything
This is a feature. the blindness mutation only makes it so that actions don't appear in the chat, you can still see where you are going.
Why is that a feature?

Blindness should make you blind.
Because a pitch dark game is a shitty boring one !
Splatpope Wrote:Because a pitch dark game is a shitty boring one !
That's what I think when ever a wizard is using blind. Just over and over blinding someone is shit but you won't see that ever changed.
Lavastage Wrote:
I'm pretty sure this isn't a feature since I remember getting the blind mutation applied to me months ago and having the overlay show properly. Maybe the blind mutation is broken in general right now?
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:
I'm pretty sure this isn't a feature since I remember getting the blind mutation applied to me months ago and having the overlay show properly. Maybe the blind mutation is broken in general right now?
I don't think so... I swear I heard an admin say that it isn't supposed to make you completely blind.