Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cyber Brain DNA harvesting
A simple one. A brain can be processed into Prions. I believe a brain should be processable into Prions and blood baring the original persons DNA. This would allow for fixing people who had been forcibly cyberconverted, or, identifying a brains original person. Could also just be using a syringe on a brain could extract 5-10u of the original persons blood. This could also be tied to the 'soul' on the brain and be a way to fix people who got SM'd without a clone scan(sorry puritans)
This seems sensible. I generally want to see DNA stuff expanded upon, so this is a cool idea.
Hmm I see no reason why not?
Seems like a fun addition.
Would be cool as part of a medical department expansion. Stuff to do with harvested organs (feeding them to pustules is already great)
Ohhh a "dna" pustule you could feed flesh or organs to get peoples blood back? That'd be sick.
Oh it'd also fix wizard cluwning i suppose
(09-23-2023, 01:51 AM)Silent Majority Wrote: Oh it'd also fix wizard cluwning i suppose

I don't mind this either, cluwning is suppose to be hard to recover from... so this lil side step is 100% a-okay.