Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow changelings to swap to eyespider's view
This is an idea that I've floated in the RP discord area and got a few positive responses, so I've decided to see if it would gain any traction. What if changelings were able to swap to an eyespider's view as one would do with security cameras or camera eyes? This would give eyespiders an interesting mechanic and use case that gives changelings a better view of the area.
I Love this idea. I love the idea of adding more interactions between the changeling and hivemind members. Thought I would rather it be a viewport like the AI or a blob then taking up the entire screen.

Yeah love this idea, would be very fun to see, sending out a spy network

Imagine it, sending out spy eyes everywhere and then sending out a hand with like a stun baton to go do your bidding. I love it
I like this
I found it odd that the changeling eye can "mark" someone but the changeling themselves don't see shit.

But this makes a lot of sense.
Love the idea, gives the eyespiders more utility besides 'marking' which I've rarely seen used (on classic). I could see this being used to find lone players, at the cost of someone observant noticing an eyespider followed by someone overly talkative happening by.