Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow blood packs to directly increase a patient's blood level.
Currently writing this as I've been somewhat confused on why this doesn't appear to be the case for a while. I'd rather like it if blood IVs, instead of going into a person's bloodstream as a chemical that's as effective as if a person swallowed a pill of blood, why not instead have blood IVs directly increase a person's blood level? It doesn't have to be a pure 1:1 ratio if that's too strong, but it would give more of a reason to use blood IVs when people have lost most of their blood.
(09-09-2023, 05:19 AM)PHLiao Wrote: Currently writing this as I've been somewhat confused on why this doesn't appear to be the case for a while. I'd rather like it if blood IVs, instead of going into a person's bloodstream as a chemical that's as effective as if a person swallowed a pill of blood, why not instead have blood IVs directly increase a person's blood level? It doesn't have to be a pure 1:1 ratio if that's too strong, but it would give more of a reason to use blood IVs when people have lost most of their blood.

You want peopke to be able to blood gib via sleepy pens? Because that's how you get people to be blood gibbed via sleepy pens.
(09-09-2023, 06:47 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 05:19 AM)PHLiao Wrote: Currently writing this as I've been somewhat confused on why this doesn't appear to be the case for a while. I'd rather like it if blood IVs, instead of going into a person's bloodstream as a chemical that's as effective as if a person swallowed a pill of blood, why not instead have blood IVs directly increase a person's blood level? It doesn't have to be a pure 1:1 ratio if that's too strong, but it would give more of a reason to use blood IVs when people have lost most of their blood.

You want peopke to be able to blood gib via sleepy pens? Because that's how you get people to be blood gibbed via sleepy pens.

I want specifically blood packs to have this distinction, drinking blood shouldn't increase blood levels, sleepypenning people shouldn't either.
Ah, that clears it up. I can see the appeal and kinda like the idea, although the differentiation between blood injection via IV/syringe or other methods could cause confusions.
We could add a "mechanical" IV drip. Where if you insert a bag then insert it to a patient. It will add blood till the persons blood is at the right level then stop.

That said.. emag it and we can get the "Blood gibbin"
(09-09-2023, 09:32 AM)Kotlol Wrote: We could add a "mechanical" IV drip. Where if you insert a bag then insert it to a patient. It will add blood till the persons blood is at the right level then stop.

That said.. emag it and we can get the "Blood gibbin"

I'd love something like this. Anything to make IVs feel more effective than just feeding someone bloodpills