Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey your old microwave sprite's raster was off by one pixel
I mean look at this shit,

[Image: s8B0rvY.png] (before)
(after) [Image: oZyE4km.png]

I unfucked it for all the sprites I found from the public revision files but I swear you people need better autists than this

[Image: BClGOgG.png]
[Image: RtT5yYR.png]
[Image: FUKbABT.png]
[Image: AO2GRWd.png]
[Image: K4M7bkY.png]
[Image: CoqQMQZ.png]
yessssss
wait
Quote:I swear you people need better autists than this
what
if I have to be the one to notice shit like this it doesn't bode well for the rest of you knobs, now does it

in other news, there was also a hazard stripe slightly amiss on the artlab pitcher machine

[Image: DhuX0mt.png]

It's better now though [Image: nUBeGfH.gif]
Check out these videogame assets I shrunk down!!

[Image: vyaEnFH.png]
A very Thing-esque arctic coat with fur lining. Cold protection without the speed penalty! Dunno if I have the necessary skills to make the wearing sprites, but it scaled down so nice that I just wanted to show it off.

[Image: UjzVOiE.png]
My very first effort was cramming a big fancy grenade launcher into a 32x32 space, but eh I think we have plenty of shootythings as is. A six-shot riot launcher to decorate the Armory?
scamtank Wrote:Check out these videogame assets I shrunk down!!

[Image: vyaEnFH.png]
A very Thing-esque arctic coat with fur lining. Cold protection without the speed penalty! Dunno if I have the necessary skills to make the wearing sprites, but it scaled down so nice that I just wanted to show it off.

[Image: UjzVOiE.png]
My very first effort was cramming a big fancy grenade launcher into a 32x32 space, but eh I think we have plenty of shootythings as is. A six-shot riot launcher to decorate the Armory?
Oooo. I love The Thing coat. It's awesome. I would wear that thing all the time.
[Image: hkFeXjo.png]

Guns, guns, guns. A .38 detective snubnose and a Makarov PM in original and slightly darkened form.

The old PC mangling of Twilight 2000 had a bunch of guns and stuff in nice, EGA/VGA friendly chunkpixel form, but only the pistols are really small enough to fit the 32x32 cube. There's radios and geiger counters too, but they're honestly not very good as far as pixel art goes.

[Image: HfN7HPf.png][Image: rMQou27.png][Image: CM7yiuC.png][Image: Z5apqBn.png]

Now that they're here, I can stop thinking about these things. Maybe the semiauto could be a prize for discovering a dead cosmonaut hidden somewhere really weird, like a toilet stall inside a rift event. 7/8 rounds in the magazine and a blood splatter on the back wall.
Hey. Hey guys, hey.

You know what I hate the most about the quartermaster's ordering console?

It's not BUSY ENOUGH

[Image: ruFZKN4.gif]

[Image: fbKXzqY.gif]
scamtank Wrote:Hey. Hey guys, hey.

It's not BUSY ENOUGH

dude. yes. that looks awesome.
scamtank Wrote:Hey. Hey guys, hey.

It's not BUSY ENOUGH

love it.
Why not make one of those guns an alternate skin for detective's gun, like some kind of secret reward like that gas mask was.
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not make one of those guns an alternate skin for detective's gun, like some kind of secret reward like that gas mask was.
Detective's gun gets the revolver skin and revolvers get the makarov skin.
The QM computer is great, and the guns are very well sprited but in my opinion only the revolver meshes with the art style. I think the pistol would stand out glaringly.
Klayboxx Wrote:The QM computer is great, and the guns are very well sprited but in my opinion only the revolver meshes with the art style. I think the pistol would stand out glaringly.
Thats why just make them skins. It's not like anyone else is going to see the skin other than the person holding it.
The main problem about them is the thick black outline, I think. It should be pretty easy to just blend it out. Then again, the devs aren't exactly having a red-hot gun sprite shortage right now, so eh. I'll probably do something about the supply request console before that.