A humnle application for Mentor
Usual Character Name: Tamsin Rockwell
BYOND Username: Jonix55
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: All day on the weekends, after 5 PM GMT during week days, except on Wednesdays and Thursdays, on which I am available after 2 PM GMT.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I am applying for a Mentor position because I found that ever since Mentors were implemented they have been a great help to me and quite frankly I imagine it's also a relief for the Admins as they don't get as many questions. Over my (almost) one year experience in SS13 I have learned so much about it that I now feel confident to apply for this very position. I think I can be of great help for the players because I have a somewhat wide range of knowledge when it comes to SS13 and I consider my time availability quite decent. I know the essential about every type of round and I also know most of what there is to know about every job position (Except maybe HoS). Mentoring new players for me would be a huge pleasure because I really like to help out and it feels really good to help someone out. Becoming a Mentor would be a great thing for me because sharing knowledge and helping people out is very rewarding! I do have a sense of humor which I think is important when it comes to helping people out. I am also pretty tolerant, as in I won't get mad if someone doesn't understand something the first time I explain it. I still have a lot to learn but I'm sure that if I get accepted, this new experience will enrich me even more thus making me able to help people better. Also, I might be wrong but I think my timezone is different than most people's, so that will ensure there is at least one mentor online at all times. My schedule is very monotonous so there shouldn't be many changes. So that pretty much sums up my reasons for applying and my game experience!
Also, nubcake, I love clowns.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is a green ogre.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have been banned once for 1 minute, for asking admins for songs continuously.
the title is supposed to be "A humble application for Mentor" by the way.
Why am I not getting any feedback? Did I do something wrong? D:
Gotta wait a while man, it takes a good while to get approved for these things. I personally have seen you a few times ingame, but not enough to know if it's a yes or no. I'm still watching though, don't worry.
It's been a week now. I don't want to be too impatient but it's stronger than me. Will I get some feedback eventually?
I don't think anyone really knows you well enough to say anything for/against you.
Oh, I've seen Tamsin a fair bit. Certainly knows his stuff as far as the game goes, and communicates on the radio well from what I've seen. Mostly tends to speak only when he's got something of weight to say, which can sometimes be pretty often if he's dealing with a bomb blast or an antagonist. I can't say I've ever worked alongside him at a job so I can't speak to the depth of his knowledge, but he's certainly got a good breadth and isn't a grouch.