Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mime Garlic bread and werewolf skeleton interactions
Random musing ideas but both related to two of our monster antags and things I think could be fun for both.

Mimes should be able to wield garlic bread as a baguette loaf and deal 10-15 burn to vampires with it but nobody else and no one else can wield it.

Skeletons throwing their limbs should make werewolves jump for it within 2 or so tiles and cause them to auto catch and eat it.(like a pug!)

werewolves could also after mauling a skeleton bury them under the floor.

these would mostly just be novel things to do to antags/have antags interact with. Mimes are often an easy target so the idea of mimes heroically battering vampires with garlic bread is hilarious to me and the skeleton thing is mostly just a joke.
Im not a fan, Vampires already get like a million counters, I dont think they need another. Poor vampire gets a new specific counter every few months frown

and the werewolf change, i dont really mind. seems silly so sure I guess?
Only up for the werewolf ones.
I think the vamp change is fine after all it's exclusive to mimes so it probably won't be used that often
I think it'd be fine for a mime exclusive vampire fire extinguisher level weapon, sure. At what point are we going to beat the poor sods with garlic itself though?

The werewolf option is extra funny since imagine genetics making all the monkies into skeletons and going on a werewolf hunt with all the bones.

Side note, i think we could look into some themed weaknesses for the arcfiend, maybe changelings. Like a weakness to rubber for arcfiends, or go full jokey and make changlings weak to orange juice cause blood oranges have changling blood in them.
yeah the mime thing is less of 'power' more of 'a joke' since I'm saying its something equivelnt to a soddering iron that's harder to get. It was more about the themeing and the funny..as for 'vampire weaknesses' its really just bibles and holy water, in exchange they have immunity to a huge host of other things, or resistance. Its more meant to just be a funny pun.

Lings I don't thing need a weakness because they're not supposed to BE weak to anything, and arcfiends my only suggestion is them being able to get ejected from wire's by passing under a teslacoil because it'd spit them out.