Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Block Admin Sounds setting is meaningless
I've been afraid to use this setting, as I would not have a chance to alter my preference during the round. It would be actually nice to be able to toggle this setting on demand, convenient, but it would be of little help when I still hear music that admins chose to play. Whenever this happens after I've chosen to have my own playlist playing, I then have to reconnect to the server to escape meaningless mixture of sounds. If it happens not due to malfunction, but every time someone makes conscious decision to override my settings and include me as member of his audience, then let's try to do something to be more reasonable about it, because right now it happens way too often, and I can't say if either of the servers, since #2 gained in popularity, stands out by the amount of admin interference.
I always just presumed the button was broken. I turned it on from day 1 and can confirm it does not block noises/music played by the admins.
Actually admins have a special button that lets sounds go through to people who have that setting turned on.
Klayboxx Wrote:Actually admins have a special button that lets sounds go through to people who have that setting turned on.
Has this ever not been used?
TheNewTeddy Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Actually admins have a special button that lets sounds go through to people who have that setting turned on.
Has this ever not been used?

exactly