HoS Application - David Davies (Zhail)
Zhail has been an incredibly good officer. they know when to be serious and when to be fun and are Capable of taking leadership of the team and going above and beyond when needed to save a shift as well as giving antags a fair amount of breathing room and picking up on gimmicks where possible to make the time more fun for everyone!
A very strong +1 recommendation
Seen David Davies in action an uncountable number of times. They've always been someone I could rely on to keep their cool and keep up with what their team is doing. Their knowledge of escalation I think is on point and their rp is right up there with the best. No complaints from me. May seem shorter than most of my other responses you'll see out there but I assure you it is only because I'm at a loss for words with how well you've done, you deserve it.

If it wasn't clear enough, easy +1
As someone who doesnt really play sec, but has crimed when David is on the team, I give them a +1! They are fun and chill when it comes to handling antags, but when its necessary, they put their foot down, and act fairly. Fun secoff to have around as antag, communicative from what I hear as an AI, I see HoS material on them!
David's one of the officers on 3 who is always fun to interact with, who comes across as *fair* at all times, and lets - even helps - other departments have their glory.  From overhearing sec during AI shifts, he's one of the best communicators and makes a good effort at teaching when he spots someone new.
Had the chance to observe David David a few times as Ghost.

I remember the one round where a Ghost Buster Ling injected him several times with LSD and he went with it, shooting at the hallucination and hitting other security members - making him look insane. Great RP.

I never saw him do anything that I did see as warranted in that situation.

+1 from me.
Haven't been playing a lot lately aside from observing, but from what I've seen you're good at not taking yourself too seriously and keeping the round entertaining either through leeway or bits with other players. As an HoS I hope that you're able to put your foot down or know when to be serious but... From what I've seen I have no doubts you'll manage. To add, out of the secoff's I observe you're one of the most consistent ones, and I don't really have to "worry" about you doing anything that I wouldn't see as good form; Nothing I've seen so far has been worse than mistakes I've made myself, so if nothing else, I'd say you're above the bar for HoS'. +1, Wavies smile
After review of community feedback and internal deliberation, we have accepted your application to become a HoS. Congrats! Please familiarize yourself with our HoS Guidelines and reach out anytime if you have any concerns or questions.