Feedback apology to admins
sorry formaking yalls jobs harder i know im alot to deal with and its unfair to you to have to put out whatever fires i cause im sorry to cause you and uneeded/unwarranted stress im working on being good im just dumb i hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me. im trying my best not to turn out like the people whove raised me up until now but its a hard road thankyou for all the other times youve ehlped me when ive cuaght random bans from other accounts and for your patience other times when ive messed up, thank you and have a lovely day
bro i love you, dont worry too much about the admins they are here by free will. I believe you are going to do great in life no matter what some game admin may say or make you think. Your apology shows lots of empathy and thats always good to have, no matter the situation or how deserving the recipient is smile
(08-09-2023, 05:39 AM)Spectral Slug Wrote: bro i love you, dont worry too much about the admins they are here by free will. I believe you are going to do great in life no matter what some game admin may say or make you think. Your apology shows lots of empathy and thats always good to have, no matter the situation or how deserving the recipient is smile

thanks but idk im fucked up and dumb and i start to be mean and shit when i get mad bc i perceive a lot of things as a personal attack i have alot to work on before im good
This is no longer feedback, locked.