Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solarium?
I get that it's an event, but I honestly never have any idea what to do when it happens. Any information that's allowed to be divulged?
The only thing I've figured out is that it's located at (99,85)? But I don't get what a z-level is, either.
you use telescience to get there. there's not much going on there but there are other telescience locations that have things that apparently do stuff in the solarium. get enough things and shit gets really crazy. also there's a bunch of red herrings and unfinished shit everywhere just to mess with folks
Yeah go figure out what happens at the solarium yourself. what happens is supposed to be kinda a ~secret~
And what's with the lava moon and stuff? Can you only get to them via Telescience?
Saintish Wrote:And what's with the lava moon and stuff? Can you only get to them via Telescience?
Yep. you need to get there via telesci.
Il just give one hint to the completion... the server dies,go find the rest by yourself wink
The solarium has good/bad endings in that they'll literally end the round. First time it ever happened was a normal traitor round. Me and one other guy tried to stop it but couldn't. Won't say what happened but it was crazy shit. How to make the bad ending happen is known and it's a lengthy process. Good ending is unknown.

I wish we had more stuff like this honestly.
The solarium is for NERDS Haw haw haw
Nubcake Wrote:The solarium is for NERDS Haw haw haw
Nerd here.

I can confirm this. big grin
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Nerd here.

Double confirmed,the solarium quest is a nerd-quest
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Nerd here.

third nerd conformation. It's also insanely difficult to organize people to do solarium.
I think ruining Solarium runs is pretty entertaining.
Amuys Wrote:I think ruining Solarium runs is pretty entertaining.

You monster!
Ultra rare footage confiscated from some assistants helmetcam (video still processing at time of post, give it an hour).