Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Substitute Changeling blood
"Whenever I want to make more fun chems, I always get annoyed that there is no way to get said chems without lings!" From Discount Dan comes 99% Vegan Ling Blood! 

When a Discount Dan food vender is emagged, it will allow you to purchase 25us of Soy Ling Blood for $400 in a bottle. Soy Ling Blood works Identically when used in chem recipes, but drinking it gives you the message "It tastes like soy, Why did we drink that." For ~15 life cycles, every time you would be referred to as I in descriptions, you would instead be referred to as we.
blood oranges currently contain changeling blood. this should help your blood harvesting go a lot smoother
Some discount dans food also contain ling blood.

But theoretically, adding some ling blood containing drink in the DD golden ticket vendor would be an idea as well.
It's pretty simple to get blood oranges when you know the tricks, but I think the idea is still quality. It shouldn't need an emag-- having it as an option for expanded inventory vendors of some kind would be very nice. Earthfire's suggestion of the DD golden ticket reward is nice as well.