Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update the cryopod UI
The cryogenics pods in medbay still use the old, whitebox UI which both doesn't look great, and it's a tad glitchy when updating health values. It's probably harder to update, but would still very much like to see this updated.
Definitely agree with this, we must purge every last trace of the old UI.
This is a "can you code TGUI?" thing.

Among the coders, not all can do this and even the ones that do run into problems because the stuff is just.so.janky.
ok, on it
(07-27-2023, 12:21 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: This is a "can you code TGUI?" thing.

Among the coders, not all can do this and even the ones that do run into problems because the stuff is just.so.janky.

not really janky, it's just that every coder has a burning hatred of JS, and the abominations that it spawned.
Boom nailed it
(wip)
[Image: 4md83i.png]
I stand on the shoulders of the heater, sleeper and operating computer UIs
[Image: tsobqw.png]

[Image: he6dfg.png]

Unfortunately I need to stand on them giants harder because there's a bunch of stuff that's being reported by the pod's text I didn't notice at first such as implants, rads, brain damage, diseases... I gotta look into lifting the operating computer's "Key Health Indicators" section wholesale.
Wowzers
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/15152
Draft because of that 1 thing still, might hit the bed soon
Damn, that looks gorgeous!
Thank you! But like I said, a lot of the looks of it comes from re using parts of other UIs

I managed to yoink the section I needed from the operating table's UI, it's now ready for review!
[Image: 256964401-28b36acd-5578-4d93-a4d8-597da95b4e4f.png]
[Image: 256964405-70247cbe-d6a0-4775-b797-adba4ef6bdf3.png]
(07-26-2023, 01:26 PM)Glamurio Wrote: Definitely agree with this, we must purge every last trace of the old UI.

This could be a discord #player-projects