Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make forensic scanner display name next to scanned prints
Forensics is already in a poor spot of being hardly useful (at least in server 1), hence i think making them more convenient to use is currently the best way to help.

I propose making the scanner display a name next to the scanned print (only if it's fully scanned of course, considering latex gloves only partially obstruct the finger print) so that you don't have to inconveniently ctrl+c  ctrl+v the print only then to use the scanner to get the name. This problem is especially infuriating if you are in an active area where the text can just scroll past you.

It's a tiny QOL change, which doesn't seem hard to implement, but could result in making forensics a little more considerable.
that seems easy to add and if the forensics scanner can find print owners already why can't they show it too
I think foresenics needs to be more powerful...
or killing needs to be harder...
or forensics needs to be easier and faster.

Personally I rather have the 1st. Putting effort in to solve a case. Though it being easier to use is also always welcome!
(07-26-2023, 05:13 AM)Kotlol Wrote: I think foresenics needs to be more powerful...
or killing needs to be harder...
or forensics needs to be easier and faster.

Personally I rather have the 1st. Putting effort in to solve a case. Though it being easier to use is also always welcome!

I'd love forensics to be stronger, but i really don't know how would they do that without making it op. It feels like it's on a triangle tip of balance, very hard to get right and very easy to knock over. Making killing harder would likely be a huge pain in the jazz, since half the game revolves around it. Most ideas just feel like redundant or op. Maybe this game just ain't supposed to fit an investigation. Oh well.
I think forensics is fine tbh i rarely ever go a sec round without taking a forensic scanner