Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin power abuse
the admin that goes by amuyr in ooc has been repeatedly using his admin powers to cause the locked mining pod I use to fly away from me at more than the normal speed just to make me angry, he has completely ignored me when I have asked him to stop, it would be much appreciated if you could do something about this, thank you.

-shadowhunter215
Okay it's been awhile since something on these forums has cracked me up like this...

Just roll with it sir, this isn't that bad.

Once I managed to be the only player to bumrush through an army of admin-spawned cleanerbots to the mushroom station escape shuttle, upon roaring my victory I was hit by an asteroid that spawned about two squares from me and promptly died...I couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

Dangling that POD you want soooo bad just out of reach is well...yeah it's admin abuse but it's also funny as hell.

cool be chill, you will enjoy these servers a lot more cool

magicmountain edit: do not shitpost in admin complaints
We do not have any admins with that name.
How hard is "If you aren't involved, don't post"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2070
Yeah, that's a player, not an admin. Also: pod locks can be subverted, and occasionally pods do a stupid thing where they just take off if a barrier that had stopped their movement is removed. Like if your pod is stopped by a closed hangar door instead of stopping itself, then the hangar door opens, it could have floated off. This may or may not be fixed now? Not sure.