Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
People being in chapel should recharge faith
It would encourage chaplain to hold seremons and other events

More people the faster it would recharge, taking the current pop into account someway

Edit: the gun called faith
Is this like, another Hunger metric? I don't understand
I wouldn't mind the Chaplain to give some sort of boost then just "Maybe heal someone by smacking them"
And "Sometimes remove cursed artifacts and be the holy water dispenser"

But.. what would the "Faith meter" even do?

In the old days.. the hygiene meter when low, would start introducing diseases to your charater, but since that got removed mostly.

So would lower faith mean something in the long run? Also would there be ways to recharge the faith metre in case the chaplain is:
- Dead
- No one signed up as one
- Is a traitor/antagonist

Right now this is an idea.. not even a concept.
I assumed they meant the gun, "Faith"
Yes, i meant the gun
Ah so holding sermons allows the chaplain to get more bullets for their gun?
Not a bad concept to be honest and it incentives the chaplain to do their job as both an antagonist and normal person.
Can't the chaplain just hack a general fabricator and print more bullets?
(07-20-2023, 06:46 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Can't the chaplain just hack a general fabricator and print more bullets?

They can, but i kinda don't like that
Ah if this is about the gun then yeah that would be amazing. Sorry for the confusion on my end
having 30 people in the chapel will give the chaplain an infinite supply of ammo to form the church of the infinite gun
(07-20-2023, 04:56 PM)Jakson Wrote: having 30 people in the chapel will give the chaplain an infinite supply of ammo to form the church of the infinite gun

Actually, holdon that's hilarious and I'd love to be praying to the chaplain to give them infinite power to stop the vampire running amok and instead get beaker bombed and die in hellfire. Gives antag chaplains more reason to use faith and mindhack people to come to their sermons, or preach their holy word to get others in on RP.
Kind of a hilarious and fun change. Aside from the gun, I wouldn't mind the chaplain having some sort of "healing power" via the bible that gets recharged for people being in the chapel.
Maybe having more people in the chapel could also make faith stronger for a certain amount of time.