Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donut 3 Pathology. Or what to do with all that free space?
HI I'M MOPSY! Do you like mapping? Do you like large canvasses to show off your mapping prowess? May I submit for your discretion a possible option for a contest in the future! Donut 3 should have pathology turned into our largest random rooms ever. Have an idea you couldn't fit in a 3x5? Bam Donut 3 random room. Want instead to make multiple smaller rooms crammed together? BAM Donut 3 random room.

But seriously since Pathology is almost certainly not coming back lets peel off the bandaid of old wounds and replace it with something creative.
I like it being as it is.. the relics of an old section gone wrong. Fun to make a base in! And you have shuttle access to teleport around!

Now remember Horizon? How it was one long area.. but it had one sub station wich was just disposals.. but the biggest part of it was just ruins?
I liked that too.. was fun to antag in.

IF anything.. I want this more on maps. These "abbadoned sections" that can be used for antag lairs.
Nothing is stopping you from using a random room as a lair.
(07-12-2023, 12:54 PM)DioChasek Wrote: HI I'M MOPSY! Do you like mapping? Do you like large canvasses to show off your mapping prowess? May I submit for your discretion a possible option for a contest in the future! Donut 3 should have pathology turned into our largest random rooms ever. Have an idea you couldn't fit in a 3x5? Bam Donut 3 random room. Want instead to make multiple smaller rooms crammed together? BAM Donut 3 random room.

But seriously since Pathology is almost certainly not coming back lets peel off the bandaid of old wounds and replace it with something creative.

Ok here's an idea: an old security outpost and scattered around it would be broken tasers and stun batons and maybe some corpses too
Donut shoppe
(07-12-2023, 05:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Donut shoppe

God damn I should have thought of that and maybe even add a cog shop
I could think of something akin tk the warrens in nadir. A abadonned part of the station with light camera coverage and enough room to make some more advanced criming dens and gimmick rooms.

Don't section it off with reinforced walls, leave it rather open with some normal qalled rooms if it looks a bit empty it would be perfect.

To fill it, maybe place hobo fires on corners, a fabricstor and a abadonned bar with a blackjack table.
I am not sure about changing it is a good idea. It gives me strange vibes. I like pathology part of donut since it works well as a testing area also acts as a maint for an antagonist in dire need.
(07-12-2023, 12:54 PM)DioChasek Wrote: HI I'M MOPSY! Do you like mapping? Do you like large canvasses to show off your mapping prowess? May I submit for your discretion a possible option for a contest in the future! Donut 3 should have pathology turned into our largest random rooms ever. Have an idea you couldn't fit in a 3x5? Bam Donut 3 random room. Want instead to make multiple smaller rooms crammed together? BAM Donut 3 random room.

What about an old pod shop and scattered around would be a few tools and some unfinished pods and a ship component fabricator there would also be a warp beacon somewhere in the middle so basically a back alley pod bay
(07-13-2023, 03:06 AM)Thebutler Wrote:

What about an old pod shop and scattered around would be a few tools and some unfinished pods and a ship component fabricator there would also be a warp beacon somewhere in the middle so basically a back alley pod bay

That's... already in Donut 3 behind some boards in maintance...
(07-13-2023, 03:15 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 03:06 AM)Thebutler Wrote:

That's... already in Donut 3 behind some boards in maintance...

Tbh i just thought it was an engineering pod bay
Abandoned Discount Dan's Pop Up ghost kitchen with real ghosts.
Leave it, dead space that has no immediate use is great for antags and the pathology fits the abandoned run down area of science vibe really well.
Leave it but add a spawn point for the clown
(07-15-2023, 09:20 AM)BatElite Wrote: Leave it but add a spawn point for the clown

Even better they should replace it with a clown hole