Complaint Rule number 4
I said the word cum. A guy was force feeding people a bottle of cum and I acknowledged it. The guy straight up said it was homemade. I got banned. Can the admins try and look at the full context before going buck wild on the 24 hour bans this is aggravating and kind of insulting. This reminds me of those "zero tolerance" bullying policies in school where a kid gets beaten up and then he gets in trouble. This is some grade-A BULL. Some of your admins need to know what a warning or a  conversation is before giving them the gun to ban people it's like giving a child a 12 gauge. Learn how to talk to people admins smile can't fix all your problems with a ban.    
You were the only person in the round to ever refer to anything as "cum". The person you were referring to was giving people milk, and calling it homemade, because they were a cowperson. The only person breaking rule 4 here was you, buddy. Again.
(07-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: You were the only person in the round to ever refer to anything as "cum". The person you were referring to was giving people milk, and calling it homemade, because they were a cowperson. The only person breaking rule 4 here was you, buddy. Again.

how in the hell was I supposed to know that. Bro said it was a homemade white liquid and I didn't know you could be a damn cow person. I am so sorry that I made such a terrible awful assumption. Can you ever forgive me? I said the word twice and that rule makes it sound like I was having sex in dorms. Saying the word "cum" is not inherently sexual. That's like saying blood is inherently violent. I've only been playing for four days and when I see someone forcing people to drink from the forbidden chalice I assume that is, in fact cum. Do you think saying two words (not in any way a curse word or slur) warrants a one day ban? Use your head buddy. Clearly the only on using the chunk of cells that inhabit their head is me. Threatening a permanent ban on someone who didn't know how to make dark matter until a day ago? THINK.

(07-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: You were the only person in the round to ever refer to anything as "cum". The person you were referring to was giving people milk, and calling it homemade, because they were a cowperson. The only person breaking rule 4 here was you, buddy. Again.

Now I understand what the kind people in yogstation were saying about goon admins and how sensitive they are.
You seem unpleasant to deal with. I don't see a long future here for you.
(07-06-2023, 08:58 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: You seem unpleasant to deal with. I don't see a long future here for you.

Yeah me neither. You "people" don't seem unpleasant to deal with you just seem unpleasant in general. Saying the word "cum" twice isn't sexual in any way and this banning thing is how you drive new players away.
Locking this, since it has devolved into throwing insults back and forth.