Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said no - LLJK #1 Feb 2nd
Admin name: I Said No
Server: LLJK #1
Date/Time: Feb 1st/2nd (~2300-0000 EST)

Synopsis:
I figured I'd like to play a fun round of SS13 with some of my goon friends; I just had surgery yesterday and have a bit of downtime to relax.
I get into a round as a botanist, thinking to myself, "Hey, I'm going to go gambling", and that's exactly what I did.

About 5 minutes into the round, I hit the jackpot. A smooth 100k into my account, big leagues, brother.
The acting HoS and Mentor KiKiMofo sees this, and orders his band of Security Guards to detain me. I think to myself, wow, that's weird; The HoS can't even be a traitor, what could I possibly be in trouble for?
Along comes security officer "Asse Dave", he tells me that I'm under arrest, stuns me with a baton and takes me off to the brig. There, I try and to roleplay out my situation, stating that I had simply won the lottery, and I couldn't give them money as I had been beaten by the security officer and and could no longer feel my hands. I also put in an admin help at this point, because it's slightly ridiculous having to deal with something like this. No response.
The HoS takes offense to this, and starts attacking me, then tells Asse Daye to bring me into maintenance where he beats me further. I decide I'm having no part in this, I'm in pain from my surgery and was just looking to have fun playing a friendly game. They throw me into the jail cell with another man, Issac Pinney. He decides that he's going to force feed me drugs, while the HoS stands outside doing absolutely nothing.

I seize up, dying from the poison that I've been fed, having had done nothing to these people other than won the slots.
I put in another admin help, stating that I was glad I had been beaten by the hos, fed drugs while in prison and allowed to die because I won the lotto.
I said No continues to not respond, while I die, Asse Daye turns on Kiki, as he allowed me to die in the cell, ordering that he be put on trial.
I said no bursts into the brig as Macho Man Randy Savage, grasps Kiki and whisks him away to the Wizard's den, where he turns Kiki into a deathborg. He continues to ignore my admin helps, instead rewarding the HoS for this behavior. None of the people involved in this were traitors, (KiKi was made a traitor later in the round after he whisked him away so he could extract 'revenge' on himself? for murdering me.)

Log: http://i.imgur.com/LaFKQXx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MBkMCls.jpg

Extra Information: All I wanted to do was have a fun round of SS13, but instead I get ignored and abused frown
I admit to trying to extort you for your lottery money but I was no where near the brig when you were force feed the pills in the brig. That was all the other guy in the brig. In fact I brought a healing artifact into the brig just for you but you were too far gone by the time I showed up. The reason I was healed up and given a chance to get revenge on the other sec was because they blamed me for your death even though I was no where near the brig when you were force fed the pill and ISN saw that. Sure I was being a jerk for trying to extort you but it was basicly a sec gimmick round since half the station was spawned as sec so I was going to run sec like a corrupt country jail. Sorry you got killed but I couldn't do anything about that after the fact. Those mystery pills are really bad shit.
I figured it didn't really need any intervention, security had decided to be corrupt as balls that round and I found it amusing how they were going about it. Isaac's actions were pure shit though and I probably should have intervened with that if anything. Live and learn I guess.
I'M SILLY AND LIKE TO PEANUT POST ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED AND GENERALLY IRRELEVANT
Asse here, I honestly thought Kiki had caused his death since when I asked "What are we gonna do if he dies?", Kiki just said "ticket him for dying.". 10 seconds later you die with the sad part being that we shoved a healing artifact right by you. So close, man, so close. After that I was going to put Kiki on trial when he got whisked away. I cloned you a little bit after that and gave you a taser to protect yourself from Kiki since he was still at large. Then came zombies and cyborgkiki. I ate her brain for (false) justice.

Sorry for making the round suck for you, never meant for you to die, just to have a fun little gimmick.
Yeah if anyones at fault here it's Isaac for feeding him the drugs, I shoulda intervened on that, otherwise I figured the whole scenario was going to play out harmlessly which is why I didnt step in
ISaidNo Wrote:Yeah if anyones at fault here it's Isaac for feeding him the drugs, I shoulda intervened on that, otherwise I figured the whole scenario was going to play out harmlessly which is why I didnt step in
Yeah I had no intentions of killing him. I just wanted to rough him up a little. Normally I wouldn't have even done that but it was a sec gimmick round so I figured I might as well make it fun since I was HoS.