Karmahunter's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name:Jacob Mcintosh Or Jacob Shit
BYOND Username:Karmahunter
Recommended by (if applicable):Conor12
Times Available: 3 pm eastern - 11 pm eastern

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Why hello there! I've been playing this wondrous game of adventure for about two years and I've decided to take it up to the next level or as some of you call "Mentorship", I know pretty much all the basic ropes and most of the advanced ones. I'm willing to just sit down and help out a few new players or just some casual players who need some help knowing about something. Played plenty of security and a lot of the antagonists this server has to offer so i know what pretty much all the powers and items do in the game. Not so much known on the engine i'm afraid that's something i'll have to learn. Played plenty of security so i can help some of the new players not buckle cuff or not to stun baton a man to death. Although blue is a wonderful color i would also like to flaunt the purple color. I'd like the chance to be more into the community then i already am. And helping people like this is one of the best ways i know of how to get into the community to help people learn about this game far off the beaten dirt road. I guess you could say i'm a veteran of the goonstation servers. I've been here since donut i do believe. You could say i'm friendly but only to certain people. Mostly the people who are friendly are rewarded with my friendlyness. Other than that i can mostly just say i'm mature and i take responsibility when i'm handed a role. As antagonist i mostly just let the round carry me towards what i do or if i get assassinate objectives then that mostly carries me towards what i do. Anyways hope i get purple text!

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):Pretty good soundtrack and movie.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Banned for saying something along the lines of "He pillaged my sisters bedroom and kicked my dog", Banned for helping a traitor, Namebanned for a small fight that escalated too much. Add anymore you feel are needed.
I'm in favor of this, because you have the knowledge, but a little wary because of that temper tantrum you threw over being custom name banned.
Xenonia Wrote:I'm in favor of this, because you have the knowledge, but a little wary because of that temper tantrum you threw over being custom name banned.

Me and spoogemonster settled that like men and i've checked my attitude after that incident. I'm sure it won't happen again.
jacob shit has my support, he's a good player imo and he knows the game well.
Yes, Jacob has been playing for a while, has always been a fun player and has definitely improved in behaviour, knowledge and helpfulness over time.
I'm not a huge fan of you in game (no offense, really) especially given some of the things you claimed to support in your HoS application. However, this has no bearing on whether or not you know shit, which, from what I've seen, you do. You've been here for a long time and aside from some 'tude issues you're a pretty solid player. Yes from me.
Bandit Wrote:I'm not a huge fan of you in game (no offense, really) especially given some of the things you claimed to support in your HoS application. However, this has no bearing on whether or not you know shit, which, from what I've seen, you do. You've been here for a long time and aside from some 'tude issues you're a pretty solid player. Yes from me.

No offense taken!
One of the few dudes who submit an application that I actually know. Guy seems to know his shit, and, in my experience, a pretty cool dude.

Congratulations, Karmahunter! You get my first mentor endorsement. Yes from me.
Yeah sure he could do it.
My opinion may not help you, since I seem to like people who are notoriously terrible, and I just don't see it. I swear, I'm not being contradictory, I just have shit judgement in people!

So with that in mind, yes. Nothing but good experiences with Karma.
I vote yes. It is basically unanimous.