Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabricator Bug
When you stuff a bunch of clothing into a fabricator and you're wearing the same kind of clothing (eg I'm wearing an engineering spacesuit and I mass-stuff engineering spacesuits in) the clothing you're wearing is included in the process, but it doesn't remove from your body in the inventory/overlays. So, when I try to take off said article of clothing, my character futilely faces the direction of the fabricator and does nothing!
This...almost sounds like an intended feature. But how it glitches up states otherwise.
Yeah this isn't intentional, it's an oversight. Reminds me of one of the first iterations of recycler loading that never went live - it would load all items in range of the player character into the recycler, including the clothing they were wearing, and their own limbs. Loading your own arms and legs into the recycler is more than a bit weird!
I'll fix this now anyhow.
ISaidNo Wrote:Yeah this isn't intentional, it's an oversight. Reminds me of one of the first iterations of recycler loading that never went live - it would load all items in range of the player character into the recycler, including the clothing they were wearing, and their own limbs. Loading your own arms and legs into the recycler is more than a bit weird!
I'll fix this now anyhow.
I dunno. Being able to load your limbs into a recycler sounds pretty damn awesome.