Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
light fixture bug
so it appears you're only able to create light tube fixtures and not also light bulb fixtures, even though you can remove light bulb fixtures from the wall and scan them. is there a reason for this?
I have no idea why you can't make light bulb fixtures, and I wish you could, but another odd thing about light fixtures, both tube and bulb, is that you can put wire in them before you put in the bulb/tube. It doesn't seem to to anything, but you can do it.
McDogles Wrote:I have no idea why you can't make light bulb fixtures, and I wish you could, but another odd thing about light fixtures, both tube and bulb, is that you can put wire in them before you put in the bulb/tube. It doesn't seem to to anything, but you can do it.
its likely this is just something that was originally supposed to be required for setting up light fixtures but was scrapped and this just wasnt removed. there are a few other redundant things that serve no purpose elsewhere in the game, can't think of any at the moment though.