Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vampire Path Suggestions
Vampires are a very fun antagonist to run into, with their bat forms, funny stun noises and their Grave Fever's. However I find myself limited by having a singular playstyle for vampire rounds, as such here's a few fun recommendations that might cover different player's styles.

(Fun N Gimmicky) Blood Manipulating Vampire: This basically allows you to put blood points into materializing items and weapons instead of saving them up. This vampire could maybe shoot pellets of hot blood that stuns the unmasked or can create a scythe with its own blood. On the less aggressive side maybe the vampires could basically engineer cool stuff out of blood. Walls, traps, fancy statues, etc.

(Stealth Oriented Players) Shadowy Vampire: This vampire is for those that love playing silent, sneaking up on their prey and inducing paranoia. When reaching necessary blood points you can mute players, mimic the voices of their allies. You move quicker in the dark and become nearly invisible, and instead of turning to bat maybe into some shadow or mist.

(Combat Oriented Players) Tank Vampire: This is a vampire for people that want to go a little louder than the others. You have to successfully reach enough blood points but once you select it you'll become this giant hulking mass. Your punches can send people flying and your grip is difficult to break loose from. You have a special charge allowing you to knock people over for escapes and you can bust down doors. This is just a template.
already been suggested sadly frown.

In fact there was a player project section on the discord for the idea but it kinda died. I dont think the idea got taken up. or maybe it did and someone's working on it now. honestly I have no clue.

but yeah, the idea has been suggested. Hopefully this brings attention to the desire for the idea tho?