Feedback Unknown Admin, Discord
If I may... the issue was one potentially related to the physical safety of a member of our community.

I'm not going to divulge the details, out of a desire to maintain the privacy of said community member... but they were being given repeated advice well outside the bounds of the expertise of any person who, as far as I could know, would reasonably be within that channel.

They indicated the issue was resolved and an admin simply suggested leaving it alone rather than indulging in continual speculation and advice about what should be done and you started making what appeared to be accusations of censorship from us for saying what is essentially "alright, that's enough folks". The discussion, while important in that particular moment, did not elevate itself beyond the level that once it was resolved required further deliberation within the discord channel specific to the ss13 server that channel is dedicated to.

You're completely fine, and the "warning" wasn't about any advice given or not given related to the situation but towards the statements that implied that we're disinterested or attempting to shut down providing assistance or advice. I can assure you that it's not our first time dealing with similar situations and while, once again out of respect I'll not fully detail our response to this or similar situations, we are in no way flippant towards such things or unresponsive towards them either.

Messages In This Thread
Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-19-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by AlyasGrey - 06-19-2023, 08:36 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by Adhara In Space - 06-20-2023, 05:18 PM
RE: Unknown Admin, Discord - by George_Manning - 06-20-2023, 05:31 PM