Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's maybe stop bulk-machines to try to put stuff into my hands
There were recently some changes to machines so they try to place their output into the hand of the person interacting with it.

While for mschines that have like... 1 output, this is generally fine, there are a good chunk of machines where this behaviour is straight up annoying.

I think the plantmaster MK3 and the CheMaster are the worst offender in that regard. With the plantmaster you wirk with dozen of seeds, and ejecting 15 to find your hands clogged with 2 is just so damn annoying.

The same thing with the CheMaster..when you make pills/nottles in batches, your hands get clogged up with the bottles and the important object, the beaker you used, will be dropped on the ground.

Its really just a nitpick, but it kinda drives me nuts at times.

So i would like to asks hiw you people feel about machines that try stuff into your hands. Because i wouldn't try to PR changes for these when people actually enjoy the way they work.
In my opinion... there needs to be a table next to these things always where it spits out the content.
I especially hate how on some maps, the beaker gets dropped BEHIND the CheMaster, leading you to believe that you lost it.
I agree. It is especially annoying when I explicitly direct the output to a specific tile so that it fills a crate but the first two end up in my hands instead. Ultimately a minor annoyance, but I preferred the original functionality.