Elias Martin's Head of Security Application
(06-28-2023, 04:57 PM)Emimiyu Wrote: Although I always appriciate costructive criticism,  I believe I know which episode you're mentioning, and I would like to say that it all might have been a big misunderstanding. The reason why you saw me struggling when teaching to the Assistant in question is because they had made a very specific request to be trained  by the Detectieve of the round; after waiting for the Detectieve's response and not receving it, I started training them. During said training, we had three officers giving them conflicting information and explaining different aspects of our job at the same time, so I requested some privacy during our training to avoid confusion; after having explained the basics of our equipment and noticed they were starting to get bored, I than brought them out of our office on patrol with me for the rest of the shift, where I tought them how to use tickets, fines and secmate. 

In case I was wrong and this was not the case you mentioned on your post, I'm sorry for the confusion, and I will do my best to avoid repeating such mistakes, as communication with new players is essential, and teaching them the basics is always a priority. Thank you for your post and the feedback in it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elias Martin's Head of Security Application - by EtherealSalt - 06-28-2023, 11:13 PM