Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clown's silly way of getting 02 with clown mask on
Due to the ritual of "Add oxygen mask to Clown mask" returning over and over and over and over again.
The latest topics smart people (Mostly Cal in the past) came up with "insted of just slappng an O2 mask on the clown mask thus making it a traitor clown mask, let's use other ways to be more in line with the clown."

The reason for making this topic insted of continuning another 02 clown mask topic debate is simple. We already know clown masks won't get 02 mask functionality due to the traitor version of it and other factors wich are common debate.
So now we got a topic to focus SOLELY on alternative ways of clown 02ing for depressursation!

The following clowny ideas were suggested, but let's see wich ones we can throw into PR and approval by both the clown 02 mask NAY sayers and YAY sayers:

- Oxygen filled balloons. (suggest by Cal twice on two different topics)
Clown fills some balloons with 02 and then takes a "sip of it" or some sort to breathe in depressurized zones.

- Oxygen Chewing gum (taken from Ducktales, suggested by ME)
A snack that gives sublamotal (I cannot spell it for the life of me) when consumed, great for depressurized zones, terrible for pressurized zones as your head might pop from too much oxygen!

- Snorkling Mask (me again) (Hlelmet slot)
You know those pipes that stick out of the water? yea those! That's your 02 mask now.. how it works no one knows? Maybe with flippers it allows you to swim through space! Doesn't require an 02 tank too! It just works...? Well the clown must have brain damage from the lack of oxygen somehow? (Builds up brain damage slowly over time in exchange of not needing an 02 tank)

- Fish bowl (Helmet slot), (suggested by Mouse)
A fish bowl helmet that works as a 02 mask for the helmet slot. Though it's very fragile! if the clown slips the helmet breaks or if someone punched them.
Or maybe a chance of breaking! Simply perfect clownery!

And that's 4 suggestions people liked the ideas of (and myself)
Now let's debate the ALTERNATE way for clown not to take off their mask so they can breath... and remember... CLOWNS CAN TAKE OFF THEIR MASK ANYWAY TO USE A REGULAR 02 ONE! So this is litterly a "different but less effectie way" to keep your clown mask on!
(06-14-2023, 05:54 AM)Kotlol Wrote: - Fish bowl (Helmet slot), (suggested by (I couldn't find who, but if you respond I'll edit it in later)
A fish bowl helmet that works as a 02 mask for the helmet slot. Though it's very fragile! if the clown slips the helmet breaks or if someone punched them.

I think I like this one the most, since it could also not be 'airtight'. Meaning while you're getting oxygen, you're also either letting oxygen out/letting other chemicals in. And if someone's that infuriated by a clown being able to breathe without drugs, then they can try and peel ya. Clown PvP.
I still think they should only be able to use helium tanks for the extra sillyness of it
(06-14-2023, 11:39 AM)Brixx79 Wrote: I still think they should only be able to use helium tanks for the extra sillyness of it

I like this idea but with the extra benefit they cannot trip and slip anymore as they are floating with the helium in their head, but now have "no gravity" too so they float around or have to stick to walls!
Bonus if their sprite is slightly increased in size (like 0.5 bubsium)
I'm mostly in favor of a snorkeling mask. Huge comedic goggles with a weird breathing tube. Should be colorful and look really stupid. Ideally I'd imagine it as a separate item which would layer over your clown mask, but not sure.
[Image: SPIDER_SET_turq_24.301.230_S.jpg]
Maybe with grab intent you can cover the breathing tube on a clown and make them unable to breathe until they move away. Should definitely be able to put weed into it as well.
Snorkling mask is what I ment! (Wil correct it) and I guess it will take a helmet slot!
The fishbowl idea is great, especially if there's a high chance of it breaking every time you slip on your shoes.

I like the bubble gum idea only if there's a popping animation for the clown (like they just picked up a P balloon power up from Mario). That, and a lot of obnoxious chewing emotes.
Make the fishbowl require two plungers and a tube of some sort, then it's a "space" helmet
Some news: the "breath through balloons" idea did get added very recently:

Quote:LeahTheTech updated:
Balloons can now be filled at gas canisters and inhaling from them will inhale a portion of the gas inside. Each balloon can hold 5 breaths.
(06-16-2023, 11:24 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: Some news: the "breath through balloons" idea did get added very recently:

Quote:LeahTheTech updated:
Balloons can now be filled at gas canisters and inhaling from them will inhale a portion of the gas inside. Each balloon can hold 5 breaths.
PROGRESS!
(06-14-2023, 05:54 AM)Kotlol Wrote: - Fish bowl (Helmet slot), (suggested by Mouse)

I love the fish bowl helmet. Not just as a clown item, but as a general nonsense item. Something that allows you to breathe O2, but is very easily destroyed sounds like a perfect gimmick. Might see how hard that is to implement and maybe make a PR.
(06-17-2023, 02:32 AM)Glamurio Wrote:
(06-14-2023, 05:54 AM)Kotlol Wrote: - Fish bowl (Helmet slot), (suggested by Mouse)

I love the fish bowl helmet. Not just as a clown item, but as a general nonsense item. Something that allows you to breathe O2, but is very easily destroyed sounds like a perfect gimmick. Might see how hard that is to implement and maybe make a PR.

Agreed... It's basicly a "breath mask" on the helmet slot that can be broken!
Breaking items is not that hard to be honest... things can break in players inventories.
But yea.. if anyone knows how to PR this go ahead :P