Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not hearing outside noises while inside container
Since the new sound system came, being inside a pod (or indeed any container) is a distressingly quiet affair.
You can hide in a locker next to a field of detonating black powder without hearing a thing (apart from mysterious backpack rustling every now and then). Even worse is the fact that you can sit inside a pod without hearing the noises from outside, meaning you can't tell if a CR drone is on your tail or even hear your own weapons fire (and the effects of this).

This has pretty severe effects on the fun part of making and using a hellpod (the constant explosions).

It's easy enough to reproduce, get inside a container or pod and make something noisy happen outside.
Yeah same with segways and buffers. It's alittle annoying I can't hear the sirens in the segway.
Being inside a container also multiplies your voice for some reason. You hear yourself say it from what I assume is inside the locker, and then hear it again from outside of it, and if you broadcast what you say over the radio you'll see it a third time.
This is particularly annoying in a pod, getting shot at by drones without knowing how many times you're getting hit.

And don't give me the no sound in space stuff, that'd have to apply outside the pod, too, and you'd still hear it in the pod if it got SHOT, or if you were using a weapon, it'd still make a sound inside the pod. So yeah, this is a weird issue.