Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InvisiBlanket
It's a traitor item that is a blanket that you can activate and drape over large objects (things you can pull but not pick up: Canisters, lockers etc.) so that they're invisible. It would throw in a special pair of sunglasses that allow whoever is wearing them to see the object. You could also allow the person to drape it over themselves for invisibility at the cost of not being able to see I guess. I thought of this because nobody does anything exciting with canisters of plasma or any harmful gas because lugging one around outside of engineering/research is a giant "I AM CAUSING TROUBLE" sign behind you.

also maybe allow more frugal traitors to throw normal blankets onto a canisters/lockers
Allow scissors to be used on it to make eye holes. Most of you will still be invisible, but there'd be two floating eyeballs that could be targeted. Also, you have to put the special glasses on to see yourself, otherwise you're just as invisible to yourself as you are to everyone else. v
I support this because it's like the stealth mat from metal gear. But I think you should be able to put it over objects and shouldn't be able to move if you wear it yourself.
Now combine this with CO2 cannisters. get in not go out
This should be a surplus crate item.
Let's just go the whole 5 yards and replace the sunglasses with rounded spectacles and a dorky tattoo scar to slap on your forehead.

[Image: cloak_1466279c.jpg]
I'm all for this if it means stumbling around with a blanket over your head like a blind idiot because you don't wanna cut eyeholes in your valuable invisibility cloak.

Could be a cool wizard item actually, if you could wear it over your exosuit :V