Feedback open letter Pt.2
Note: these are my personal opinions blah blah they're not all of the staff's blah blah

(06-03-2023, 04:28 PM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: A town hall is needed, and not just now but regularly. ... I know that most questions are "what are your long-term plans for x and y" when long-term plans are avoided.
So? If people are going to just ask useless questions that don't have an answer like what our long-term plans are, what do you actually want to get out of them? Wasting everyone's time isn't my idea of something that is 'needed.' We've done several town halls in the past, and they're a huge burden on our administration team who basically need to sit around for hours answering rephrasings of the same few questions. I definitely think we should do one this year, but I don't know about regular ones.

(06-03-2023, 04:28 PM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: P.S. When something potentially controversial is added/removed/modified, would it be possible for it to be added to the voting booth?

Sorry, but absolutely a firm No. Players love overreacting to things or abusing new features the week they're added. A much better idea would be a month or two later.
Even so, design by democracy never really turns out well. Players should instead take the role of designers and contributors, and give constructive feedback before something gets merged.

Messages In This Thread
open letter Pt.2 - by jckrfc03 - 05-31-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: open letter Pt.2 - by LeahTheTech - 05-31-2023, 06:31 AM
RE: open letter Pt.2 - by jan.antilles - 06-01-2023, 06:18 AM
RE: open letter Pt.2 - by stuck_in_void_HELP - 06-03-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: open letter Pt.2 - by ZeWaka - 06-04-2023, 12:34 PM
RE: open letter Pt.2 - by Jakson - 06-07-2023, 03:17 PM