Complaint Leahthetech, goon1, 6/2/2023 9:40pm Est
Admin involved: Leah

On goon 1, at around 9:40pm EST, I received a 1 day ban for: “As a non antag, tiding into the kitchen trashing the place refusing to leave and then killing the chef when they finally lost it and attacked you, no this doesn’t count as self defense”

I feel like this is unfair and also leaves out many details. I threw a couple cups and plates, I hardly classify that as trashing the place. But anyways, I went in and yelled at chef because the ai said he killed remy. He replied with “I’m going to report you”, to which I joked with the clown about that comment and made food and watch a long get fried. He then attacked me with a meatcleaver to which I disarmed him and fried the item without further attacking him. 

The barkeep then walked in and I told him that chef attacked me and he started attacking the chef, so barkeep shot him and he started attacking me too. Barkeep helped me subdue him and I killed him.

While I think killing him probably wasn’t the best option, I felt like chef was being a threat, especially with lings around at that time. But besides the ban, I feel like Leah unfairly sided with the chef, even after I repeatedly told them that the barkeep saw the whole thing. 

Also, 
 Me: Nick Sanchez
Barkeep:Micheal Newton
Chef: Erdem Makeshifter

In the second paragraph, I meant the chef attacked the barkeep
The other person was also banned.
(06-03-2023, 06:21 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: The other person was also banned.

But why was I banned and labeled as a tider? When the only person telling you that would have been the chef? They deserved the ban, but I don’t believe I did. I believe it was handled terribly on your part. If you can’t kill someone attacking you and others, what are you supposed to do?
We have full logs of events and can see exactly what you've been doing the entire round, in this case what you'd been doing was antagonizing the chef. Logs are always checked thoroughly before banning anyone and we don't take people's word for things.
(06-03-2023, 06:36 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: We have full logs of events and can see exactly what you've been doing the entire round, in this case what you'd been doing was antagonizing the chef. Logs are always checked thoroughly before banning anyone and we don't take people's word for things.

Im looking at the logs right now, I even had a witness to the fact. I was not bothering the chef aside from throwing a couple plates and yelling at him for killing remy. If chef was attacking me for “antagonizing” him, why did he start stabbing the barkeep? I was not grey tiding or antagonizing, and have yet to see logs that say otherwise. When he attacked me, I didn’t even attack him back, just disarmed him. But when he started attacking the barkeep and me, that’s when I got fed up
Okay, here's you trashing the place:
[Image: nUttvN4.png]
Trying to kill them with a poisoned burger:
[Image: nPi3EWw.png]
And finally beating their head in with a rolling pin after they'd stopped attacking you and you'd deepfried their weapon:
[Image: r4Wuo6d.png]

It's a day ban, I'm going to stop arguing and go to bed now.
(06-03-2023, 07:30 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: Okay, here's you trashing the place:
And finally beating their head in with a rolling pin after they'd stopped attacking you and you'd deepfried their weapon:

Like I said, throwing a couple plates is not trashing the place. And I stopped myself from feeding them the poisoned burger. They werent really being a pleasant person to begin with, which is why I threw things and fake fed them. I’m not arguing the day ban, I’m arguing your, in my opinion, poor admin skills in this scenario. Yes I beat the man to death, but he was trying to stab me and the barkeep for standing in the kitchen. I’ve been killed for doing less, and been told it was justified

(06-03-2023, 07:30 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: Okay, here's you trashing the place:

Also this is skipping the fact that they had their weapon deep fried, went and grabbed another, and attacked someone else. Show those logs
The chef can defend himself in his kitchen from random people coming in and making a mess when they should not be there. If you had just made a mess and fought a little bit it would have been fine, and could be simply resolved by security. But killing him is going too far, even if in your opinion the chef was "escalating", try to see it from the other side. You tried to "fake feed" him a burger that is essentially an insta-kill, how was he to know it was just a prank bro?

Leah's dayban was correct, her conduct was perfectly within our standards, the ban has since expired. Discussing this trivial incident any further is a waste of time for everyone.