My big Brian mentor app
Usual character name: Jamal jones
BYOND username: deathrobotpunch1
Discord username (if you are on our discord): deathrobotpunch
Recommended by (if applicable): me
Goon servers you play: goon 1 mainly sometimes 3

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): the main reason I want to apply is because I love helping people, it’s sort of that satisfaction of giving someone the required knowledge to do stuff successfully.

I have played and excelled at every non gimmick role  in the game and have read all pretty much the whole wiki, I am well informed of the fine nuances and features of the game and also have experience outside of goonstation as well.

I have found that I am very good at teaching people how to do stuff and around 80 precent of the time I can help a person successfully, this ranges from nuclear physics, guardbuddy programming, Thermoelectric generator set up, telescience, doctoring and robotics.

The thing that is great about SS13 is the fact that there is always something to do, I love messing around with cool features and 

I believe that if I become a mentor than I can help people much more than I could as a regular crewmember (or whatever) and allow them an easier and better gameplay experience.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): killing a bee as ghostdrone and accidentally saying the forbidden words
Please put this in bad applications, have a more in-depth application since I couldn’t edit this